“Pictures, b*tch!”


[I was told after reading “… mesmerizing valley, with plants and birds I have never seen before.”  in my Dance like everybody’s watching post, my brother’s first remark was “Pictures, b*tch!”
So Alex, I dedicate this post to you.]

Yesterday, Charlie, Holly and I went to Vilcabamba to get away from Loja and spend some time together.
The town is captivating. When you arrive, all of a sudden you feel all your problems vanishing into haze, and you simply except everything around you with all its beauty.



After quickly looking around, we went for a walk next to the river nearby, during which I saw some amazing plants and insects.
The mosquitos were killing us, so we turned back after an hour and went back to the town center, where we had vanilla ice-cream… And I mean there is ice-cream and then there is this. I was told it was made fresh that morning, and I think it ruined every other ice-cream in the world for me.

A.D.


Here are some more photos for you to enjoy:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dandy one signs Off

Secrets of a River

Melting into his arms...