Less than a week away...

The day I fly to Ecuador is less than a week away.

I still have lots to do, such as buy two suitcases, get my criminal records translated to Spanish, and meet all my close friends before I head off to South-America for an entire year. 

I'm still in the stage of "is this really happening?", even though I've spent my last three months planning this trip. I felt like this before all my major trips. Like, maybe it’s all just a dream, and if it is, I shouldn’t get all hyped up about it. I felt like this when I went to Texas, to Detroit and when my father and I went to Amsterdam.

I’ll miss Budapest, my family and friends, but I also know that this trip will help me grow up, and mature in ways that are unimaginable to me at this very moment.


O.H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dandy one signs Off

Secrets of a River

Melting into his arms...